March 17, 2006
- The NYTimes on the latest robotic toys and dolls
- Via collision detection, Margaret Atwood’s telepresence book-signing robot!
- Cfp for the the 15th annual symposium on Robot and Human Interactive Communication, “Getting to Know Socially Intelligent Robots”, this September in the UK
- Writeup on the very cool stylized rendering techniques in Shadow of the Colossus
- A new online journal, Animation, the first cohesive international refereed publishing platform for animation across all forms of media
- Janet Murray spoke at USC recently, “Making Steven Cry: on knowing what to ask of game experience and game design“
- A new indie game focused blog by one of the GarageGame dudes
- Innovation not necessarily Indie?
- An overview of this year’s Indie Game Festival entries — it’s going to be a Darwinian competition this year, I predict.